Venue: Weetwood Hall Hotel Training and Conference Centre, Leeds
The Royal College Certificate in Clinical Education covers all essential trainer prerequisites and provides learning opportunities specifically tailored to suit the needs of all clinical trainers from first time teachers to experienced course managers.
The 2-day course covers all aspects of the GMC 2016 guideline competency framework and may be recognised as leading to the award of up to 10 credits towards further study on the University of Dundee, Certificate/Diploma/Master of Medical Education (MMEd) programme.
The programme covers:
- Teachers and Teaching: Principles and practice
- Learners and Learning: Principles and practice
- Applying education theory in practice (including learning outcomes)
- Delivery approaches
- Current trends in feedback in medical education
- Introduction to educational supervision
- Introduction to assessment
- Learning and teaching professionalism
The outcome of the course is to enable participants:
- To gain knowledge of learning and teaching techniques and apply to own role
- To master the techniques for skills teaching
- To meet the required standards for effective course management
- To effectively represent your organisation in all required training roles
For further information and to book - click here.