A Royal College of Surgeons of England Accredited Course
To be held at St Edmund Hall, Oxford
Provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to establish and maintain a high quality and safe practice as a District General Hospital surgeon with a sub-specialty interest in the general surgery of children.
- Provide a useful update for surgeons with an established practice.
- The emphasis is on conditions seen in District General and Rural Hospital Practice
- Case-based discussion and lectures
- Introduction to networks in General Paediatric Surgery
- The role of BAPS
- Discussion of specific operative techniques
Who should attend?
- Consultants and Higher Trainees in General Surgery
- Consultants and Higher Trainees in Urology
For full information, please download the course flyer here.