Join the UK’s largest cancer conference which promises to deliver the best in cancer research from around the world. Choose from more than 50 sessions, read over 500 abstracts and meet with key experts. Experience the surgical research profile in the UK, with focused symposia, parallel sessions and workshops.
This conference brings together a unique mix of people, at all career levels from clinical oncologists, researchers, students and consumers. It is an ideal setting to network, discuss ideas and establish new collaborations in one meeting.
Standard Registration: 1st Jul–22nd Oct
Late breaking Abstract: 31st Jul–28th Aug
- Showcase your research and receive feedback from your peers.
- Ensure your work is accessible to the UK and international research community.
- Win prizes and awards for the best submissions.
- You may be invited to give a talk in a parallel session.
- You may have a cutting-edge, practice-changing clinical trials abstract and be selected for presentation in the Clinical Trials Showcase.
- Gain recognition from your peers; all abstracts are citable and will be published on the NCRI Conference website.
- As author of an accepted abstract, you will have the chance to present your work in a poster session, with dedicated viewing times.
- Selected surgical abstracts will be published in BASO's Journal EJSO.
Please visit www.baso.org.uk for full information